Heidi Albertsen is a Danish model and tv personality who now lives in Manhattan, New York. She has received some attention in the tabloids because she is friends with Donald and Melania Trump.
Heidi has become one of the top models in the world, so let's take a look at how she got there.
She was born in Copenhagen, Denmark, and is outspoken about the various health issues that she has faced throughout her life.
All that aside, though, Heidi Albertsen is a classically beautiful woman who became one of the top models in the world due to her perseverance, strength and good genes.
|Heidi Albertsen with Donald Trump.|
Heidi states that she was overweight as a girl, which subjected her to ridicule. She sure cured that problem, though. She hints that it had something to do with issues at the time between her parents.
Heidi lost the weight and people began to notice her, leading to fame and fortune. Who says that peer pressure doesn't sometimes work!
Heidi Albertsen won the 1993 Elite Model Look World Final, beating out thousands of other girls, and her career was off and running.
In addition to Victoria's Secret, Heidi has modeled for La Perla, L'Oréal, Guess, Nicole Miller, Roberto Cavalli, and Vera Wang, and been on the cover of the major fashion magazines.
Heidi Albertsen is an adventurous and athletic model who climbed Mount Kilimanjaro not once, but twice, for an IMAX documentary.
1. I had a bad habit with eating (in high school). My parents were divorced. I don't know exactly what got me to eat, but I definitely ate my feelings away, I think. And I was fat as a result.
2. I've learned that if you are on a special regimen, and you take care of yourself and if you sometimes you fall off (the diet) you pay the price.
3. I was born with eczema, and when I was younger I didn't know a lot about what food to eat so I was covered with it.
4. I knew something had to change because I just couldn't live with the pain of, you know, being fat and being told I was fat and being made fun of.
5. I entered a modeling competition with Elite Models and I had no idea really about anything in fashion.
On July 15, 2016, Heidi Albertsen announced that she had become a citizen of the United States. She is a dual citizen with her native Denmark.
Heidi has attended Hunter College and Parsons The New School for Design in New York City.
Heidi knows Donald Trump, and this relationship came up during the 2016 US Presidential campaign.
|Heidi Albertsen with Donald Trump at the Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida in January 2014.|
For instance, Heidi spent New Year's Eve 2015 with Donald and Melania Trump and posted about it on Instagram. She also has attended charity functions with The Donald. Heidi was appointed to be a Judge for the Donald Trump Miss Universe Pageant in Thailand, and she also works with Eric Trump on his charitable foundation that helps the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Heidi also is a UN Goodwill Ambassador.
|Heidi Albertsen tweeted about Donald Trump on 18 June 2016.|
Heidi Albertsen's twitter account has over 100,000 followers. Heidi has a son, Charles Christian, born on 3 October 2016.