Daniela de Jesus Cosio (born January 11, 1986) is a Mexican fashion model and former beauty pageant contestant.
Daniela is from La Paz, Baja California Sur, Mexico. She began modeling after participating in the national beauty pageant Nuestra Belleza Mexico 2005, where she placed as the runner-up.
After the contest, Daniela was signed by Major Model Management in New York and Milan. She soon walked for, among others:
- Baby Phat,
- Chado Ralph Rucci,
- Mara Hoffman,
- Jean Paul Gaultier,
- Georges Hobeika,
- Marithé François Girbaud,
- Vivienne Westwood,
- Betsey Johnson,
- Pamella Roland
Daniela's covers include:
- Italy: 'Vogue Gioiello' - 2007;
- Italy: 'Maxim' - April 2008;
- Italy: 'Grazia' - January 2009
- Mexico: 'Balance' - 2006
- Spain: 'Beauty Forum' - May 2010
- US: 'Simply the Best' - January/February 2007; 'Palm Beach Illustrated' - April 2007
Daniela remains a top model and has placed on the Models.com 'Money Girls' list.