Élise Crombez (born July 24, 1982) is a top Belgian fashion model who has stayed at the top about as long as anyone in the business. She walked in the 2006 and 2007 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows. Elise also is famous for a spectacular runway fall that she took at the Spring 2007 Proenza Schouler show, where her heels proved to be just a touch too high for her.
Elise was born in Mouscron, Hainaut, Belgium, and grew up in Koksijde. She entered the 1999 Miss Mannequin contest in Roeselaere, Belgium, and that was the start of her love of modelling.
Elise's campaigns include:
- Nina Ricci,
- Gianfranco Ferre,
- Jil Sander,
- Ralph Lauren,
Her covers include:
- France: 'Jalouse'; 'Elle' - June 25, 2007
- Germany: 'Vogue' - March 2008
- Italy: 'Vogue' - January, May & July 2003; 'Vogue' - July, September & October 2004; 'Flair' - October 2007
- Japan: 'Vogue' - March & April 2003; 'Vogue' - July 2004
- Mexico: 'Vogue' - November 2007; 'Vogue' - June 2008
- Netherlands: 'L'Officiel' - June 2008
- Poland: 'Viva! Moda' - Fall 2011
- Portugal: 'Elle' - November 2002
- Slovakia: 'Woman' - November 2010
- Turkey: 'Vogue' - May 2010
- UK: 'Vogue' - May 2005; 'Vogue' - January 2006
Elise is managed by DNA Models in New York, where she lives. She remains a very busy model.