Swedish Stunner Frida!
Frida Gustavsson (born 6 June 1993) is a top Swedish model who walked in the 2012 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Frida has become a sensation in the modeling world, advancing from suburban Sweden to the forefront of fashion but keeping a firm grip on her roots back home.
Frida is from Sundbyberg, Sweden. She began modeling for local businesses in 2008, perhaps because of her towering height of 6' 1" (1.85 m).
That same year, Frida attracted foreign interest and moved to Japan. Quite a big change in such a short time!
Gustavsson made her high fashion debut at the Valentino Haute Couture Fall 2013 show in Paris.
Frida caught fire quickly in the fashion world and was the fourth most requested model of the Spring 2010 season.
Frida was Elle Sweden's Model of the Year for 2011.
Frida's many covers include:
- China: 'Vogue' - May 2011
- Denmark: 'Cover' - April 2013
- France: 'Elle' - February 22 2013; 'Glamour France' - October 2014
- Germany: 'Vogue' - March 2010
- Lebanon: 'Elle' - March 2013
- Spain: 'S Moda' - February 04 2012
- Sweden: 'Elle' - September 2010; 'Elle' - January 2011; 'DV Mode' - Spring/Summer 2011; 'Elle' - May 2011; 'Elle' - September 2012; 'Elle' - February 2013; 'Styleby' - February 2014; 'Elle Sweden' - February 2015; 'Elle Sweden' - April 2015; 'Elle Sweden' - December 2016
- UK: 'Glass' - September 2013
- Japan: Numero Tokyo - December 2016
In addition to being the face of Maybelline, Frida's many top brands include:
- Jill Stuart
- Marc Jacobs
- Anna Sui
- Max Mara
- Tiger of Sweden
- Nina Ricci
Fulfilling a longtime desire, Frida has branched out into acting. So far, she has appeared primarily in fashion-related shows like "House of Style" and Swedish television shows such as "När karusellerna sover" and "Arne Dahl: Efterskalv (2015). Frida also got her first Swedish film (no, not that kind), "Swoon" (2018).
Gustavsson is represented by IMG Models and Traffic Models.
Frida hopes to become a fashion designer down the road.
Frida Gustavsson married photographer Hjalmar Rechlin on 30 May 2015 in Sweden.
Frida Gustavsson keeps her Instagram account updated with regular posts. She describes herself there as "feminist, horse lover & model."
Following Frida's accounts is a great way to keep up with one of the world's top models!