Frida Gustavsson (born 6 June 1993) is a Swedish model. She walked in the 2012 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.
Frida is from Sundbyberg, Sweden. She began modeling in 2008, and that same year attracted foreign interest and moved to Japan.
Gustavsson made her high fashion debut at the Valentino Haute Couture Fall 2013 show in Paris. She caught fire quickly in the fashion world, and was the fourth most requested model of the Spring 2010 season.
Frida's many covers include:
- China: 'Vogue' - May 2011
- Denmark: 'Cover' - April 2013
- France: 'Elle' - February 22 2013
- Germany: 'Vogue' - March 2010
- Lebanon: 'Elle' - March 2013
- Spain: 'S Moda' - February 04 2012
- Sweden: 'Elle' - September 2010; 'Elle' - January 2011; 'DV Mode' - Spring/Summer 2011; 'Elle' - May 2011; 'Elle' - September 2012; 'Elle' - February 2013; 'Styleby' - February 2014
- UK: 'Glass' - September 2013
In addition to being the face of Maybelline, Frida's many top brands include:
Frida won Elle Sweden's Model of the Year award in 2011. She is represented by IMG Models and Traffic Models and hopes to become a fashion designer down the road.