Michaela Hlaváčková (born 1989) is a fashion model from Bratislava, Slovakia who began her modelling career after she was a finalist in the 2004 International Elite Model Look contest.
Michaela has many covers across Europe, including:
- Czech Republic: 'Dolce Vita' - May 2007; 'Elle' - October 2012
- France: 'Stiletto' - Winter 2006
- Germany: 'Vogue' - November 2006
- Greece: 'L'Officiel' - November 2008
- Italy: 'D' - July 23 2005; 'Elle' - September 2005; 'Marie Claire' - February 2006
- Portugal: 'Elle' - November 2005; 'Vogue' - December 2006; 'Maxima' - September 2013
- Russia: 'L'Officiel' - December 2005
- Spain: 'Vogue Joyas' - December 2006
Among Michaela's many brands are Chanel, Givenchy, Andrew Gn, Calvin Klein, Emanuel Ungaro, Lanvin, Marc Jacobs, Matthew Williamson, Missoni, Prada, Rochas, Stella McCartney, Victoria's Secret, and Viktor & Rolf.
Michaela currently resides in New York and remains signed with Elite.
Word is that Michaela will be in the 2015 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.If so, that will be a huge break for this very talented model. However, she has been modelling at this point for ten years with huge success, so whether or not that happens, she is a wonderful model.