Sui He (何穗, born 23 September 1989) is a Chinese fashion model who is famous outside of China for her annual walks in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Sui has walked in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows for 2011-2014, which is quite a long streak for a model who is not a contract Angel.
Sui is from Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China. She entered a Chinese Modelling Contest. at age 17 and won, which led her to sign with China Bentley Culture Development Co. Remaining in school, she modelled within China until 2010, when she debuted at the Love, Sex and Money runway show in Spring/Summer 2011.
He's covers include:
- China: 'Vogue' - September 2011; 'Marie Claire' - March 2012; 'Elle' - March 2013; 'Vogue' - September 2013
- Italy: 'Muse' - December 2012
- Malaysia: 'Harper's Bazaar' - March 2013
- New Zealand: 'Black Magazine' - #18 2012
- UK: 'i-D' - Spring 2012; 'Pop' - Autumn/Winter 2012; 'Glass' - Winter 2013
- US: 'W' - November 2011; 'V Magazine' - Winter 2011
Among Sui's brands are:
- Bruno Cucinelli
- Ralph Lauren
- Printemps with Dior
- Karl by Karl Lagerfeld
Sui He is at the top of her game and one of the top models on the planet. She makes all sorts of 'firsts' for Asian models, and she helped the next Asian top model to come along by judging, you guessed it, 'China's Next Top Model' in 2013.