Trish Goff (born June 8, 1976) is a former American model and actress who gave it all up to become a real estate broker for Douglas Elliman in New York.
Trish is best known in the fashion world by walking in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in 1999-2001.
Trish was a girl of modest means: her mother was a bartender, and her father a factory worker.
Trish was in school in Florida, where she grew up when a photographer's agent spotted her. Just like that, Trish's life had changed forever.
Trish immediately left school and went to Miami, where she modeled briefly. Then, it was on to New York, the fashion capital of the United States.
After that, Trish Goff walked for the biggest names in the business. She and Kate Moss are considered two of the first waifs in the field, and Trish was known for her doe eyes and unmistakable walk. She popularized the 'bubble bowl' hairstyle.
Trish Goff's covers include:
- Australia: 'Vogue' - November 2000
- France: 'L'Officiel' - October 1995; 'Vogue - Paris' - August 1996; 'Elle' - February 12 & December 10, 2001
- Germany: 'Marie Claire' - August 1994; 'Petra' - March 1995; 'Vogue' - August 1995; 'Vogue' - August 1996; 'Marie Claire' - April 1999; 'Elle' - October 2008
- Italy: 'Vogue' - March 1995; 'Vogue' (Supplement) - March 1995; 'D' - July 09 1996; 'Elle' (Supplement) - August 1996; 'Ragazza' - April 1996; 'D' - October 14 1997; 'D' - November 17 1998; 'D' - January 19 1999; 'Glamour' - March 2000; 'Vogue' - March 2001; 'D' - December 19 2009
- Japan: 'Vogue' - March 2000, November 2001
- Korea: 'Vogue' - September 2000
- Mexico: 'Vogue' - March 2006
- Spain: 'Vogue' - July 1998
- UK: 'Vogue' - September 1995; 'Elle' - August 2000 (supplement)
- US: 'Cosmopolitan' - May & July 1996; 'Corduroy' - December 2012
Trish basically stopped modeling around 2007 (she is not retired and would model again). She was the face of Chanel, Louis Vuitton, YSL, Dior, Chloé and many other top brands. Trish came back for an Alexander Wang show in February 2009.
Since stepping back from the world of models, Trish Goff has led a restless life. Trish has moved to London, then to a beachside home in Portugal, before returning to Florida for a while and then New York again.
Trish Goff has a son, Nima, born in 1997 when she was 19 with casting director Angus Munro of AM Casting. Trisha and Angus are now divorced. She more recently was in a relationship with David Bonnouvrier, the head of DNA Models.
Most recently, Trish Goff has been a licensed real estate broker at Compass in New York City. She is far from the only model who moved to New York and then gravitated to the real estae business. She has been very successful, and if you're looking for a hip pad in the City, look her up!