Anna Maria Jagodzińska (born September 12, 1987) is a Polish fashion model who is widely considered at the top of the list of Polish models. She is known to Victoria's Secret followers for walking in the 2009 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.
Anna is from Sierpc, Poland. She is well known for three iconic Vogue Italia covers that she posed for in the October 2008, January 2009 and September 2009 issues, as well as a US Vogue 'Faces of the Moment' cover in May 2009.
Anna's covers include:
- China: 'Vogue' - March 2010
- France: 'French'; 'L'Officiel' - January 2006
- Germany: 'Vogue' - March 2006
- Italy: 'Vogue' - October 2008; 'Vogue' - January & September 2009
- Japan: 'Numero' - September 2008
- Mexico: 'Vogue' - September 2011
- Poland: 'Viva! Moda' - Winter 2011; 'Glamour' - April 2014
- Turkey: 'Vogue' - June 2011
While Anna clearly remains in the prime of her modelling years, she kept a low profile - some would say she was on hiatus - for a few years beginning in 2011. She has been in a legal dispute with NEXT Model Management (along with other models) about payments they believe they are due from the agency. However, Anna did return and in 2014 nabbed a cover on Glamour Poland April 2014 as well as numerous prestigious editorials in that and other top fashion magazines such as Vogue Brasil. She also nabbed a prime Massimo Dutti campaign which features its Après Ski collection.